Sunday, July 6, 2008

update:762008


Eirwen Entry:

=== Third & Fourth Day ===
Back to just the Baka Trio dancing their asses off. Haven’t heard of Cyrax and Ichimaru. Us three began our third day of training at the Dunes, where we were killing bunnies. Poor bunnies. Eventually a goblin linked, resulting in Faith eating the white sand. Leveling on the bunnies continues until level 17. On day four, we switched to those flies roaming around everywhere. But the Dunes was heavily camped, so we trained with a mix of goblins and crabs. I tried some different kinds of food over the past few training days. But now that we can use Curing Waltz and I can use Ninja Roll for evasion bonus, I think I’ll stick to the defense food I had laying around the mog house. In the end, we got to level 19. Only one more level away from extra job traits and spells.

No comments: