Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Update: 782008




Eirwen Entry:


=== Fifth Day ===
19-22: 3 levels 3 hours
B to the Dunes for us. First we tried my old RDM solo camp, then soon made our way to Goblin Hill, only to wonder around after a few kills.

And it's a good thing we did. We went amazingly fast, dinging a level per hour with just the three of us with NIN subbed for Dual Wield. Especially our new jobabilities Quickstep and Animated Flourish have proven to be of much help.

I was using my DEF food I normally use on PLD, and it was nice having such a high DEF and some extra VIT for the extra HP cured on me. But I still believe Black Curry has been the best so far. And I could sure use the extra ACC and RACC as puller.

Next friday, new location. We've talked about Qufim Island, but then Carpenter's Landing as well. I remembered that was a good spot to level BST, so I agreed to throw in the suggestion. So, Qufim worms, or Carpenters' bees and beetles (Yes, I know... high def, Faith ¬_¬). But there are also flytraps and bombs for the extra fun.

No comments: