Friday, July 4, 2008

update:742008b


Eirwen Entry:

=== Meanwhile ===

Since last static, we've decided to all solo or duo our way to DNC15, cuz it didn't go too well in party formation last time.

Faithful went on ahead to solo her way, and PL-ed Ane and me later that day. After that, Ane and I have been duoing until I had to go to bed, and Ane continued to level with Cyrax. This was all yesterday.

Today, I caught up with Ane's level and we went on leveling together again at Dangruf Wadi. It went well for a while, until we went to an area with T Gobs and/or weaker and had them link. After HPing, we decided to try Ghelsba Outpost, and all went well until Warchief Vatgit. We were eating dirt again. 3rd time for Ane today, cuz she already ate some on her way to Dangruf Wadi.

Right now, Ane's soling her way from 14.5 to 15, and I'm about to head to bed. Meanwhile, I editted some comments with pics, as I had no access to them when I wrote them at work. Looks like we have Lilisette as trainer XD (just a fun extra I make with pics)

No comments: